Testimonials



















“I found her to be a wonderful teacher, and increased my skill far beyond what I had expected. I watched her other individual student, I have known for many years, who has a major chronic health problem as well as recent cancer surgery, accompanied by lots of depression and anxiety, begin to move for the first time in years, and as her ability to move increased, her depression and anxiety lessened.”
- Betty Williams

“Jill was the best teacher at Coles, it was my favorite way to start the day.”
-Shelly Fenchel

“I was totally taken with her from the very first session. . . Her attentiveness to each student’s position and her special care to work around a particular injury or other physical obstacle they might have is one of the things that makes Jill such a special instructor. As proof of Jill’s ability to work with all types of students, she instructed three generations of people in my own family – me, my 27 year-old daughter, and my 88 year-old mother! … Her love of yoga, and the fulfillment it brings to her life has been an inspiration to me, as I am certain it will be to all her future students.”
- Victoria Koulouris

No comments:

Post a Comment